Feb 26, 2014

New Product!


I'm excited to announce the release of my next fantasy supplement!  It's called The Big Book of Spiders.  Including the cover and copyright information, it's 32 pages in length.  The Big Book of Spiders is written for Labyrinth Lord rules, but is easily a resource for any edition of your favorite fantasy role playing game.  Here's what you get:
  • More than 30 original illustrations!
  • 24 fully-detailed spiders for your game!
  • Ready-to-play adventure full of spiders and spider gear!
  • 5 spider-based spells and equipment!
  • A fully-detailed new playable character race!
  • A spider-building spell that can create over 12,000 unique spiders!
  • RPG and spider trivia!
  • Interwoven fiction narrative!
  • More than 10 Non Player Characters!
The Big Book of Spiders is available in PDF format from RPGNow for $3.99 and in booklet print format for $4.99 (this price includes shipping to anywhere in North America, Europe, or Australia).  Below is a video flip-through that provides a complete overview of the product.  Even if you don't buy a copy, would you please consider posting a link or helping me get the word out?  Any money I collect is immediately reinvested into the OSR community.


Purchase a print copy of The Big Book of Spiders through Paypal by clicking the "Buy Now" button below:



8 comments:

  1. Congrats on another completed adventure! Here's to selling out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any print copies of Tombstones of Terror about so I could order both? I have Verloren, Menagerie and Pilz in print...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dyson: yep: http://digitalorc.blogspot.com/2013/11/tombstones-of-terror-sales-update.html

      If go through my old posts, the Paypal link for print copies is still there. Hmmm... maybe I should start putting those on the sidebar. Let me know if there are any problems:)

      Delete
  3. My friend, Kudos on another great title. The proof copy was hard enough to read without screaming (just a little, and in my head). When I see the final product with the art? Yeah. Amped up my arachnophobia just a bit more.
    Seriously, I hope this one really takes off for you, though. Great stuff inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was anxiously waiting on your thoughts. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing this in my mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving it a try. Let me know what you think!

      Delete

Thanks for posting to the Digital Orc! Be sure to pick up a copy of one of my old-school modules available at RPGNow.com!